Each pallet contains 240 stones, a total of 103 square feet.
- Available Colors: Antique Pewter, Cafe
- Nominal Dimensions: 7 3/4" x 11 3/4" and 7 3/4" x 7 3/4" and 7 3/4" x 3 7/8"
- Height/Thickness: 60mm = 2 3/8" *
- Sq. Ft./Pallet: 103
- Pieces/Pallet: 480
- Approx. Wt./Pallet: 2934 lbs.
- Square Foot Price: $3.49/sq.ft.
A timeless paving stone with an impressionistic embossed surface profile the Plaza Stone series provides an array of pattern options. Available in many colors, choose Plaza Stone in standard or Heritage™ Series finish to deliver unlimited design possibilities. The 45mm and 60mm thicknesses are intended for non-vehicular traffic.
General Road Construction • Parking Lots • Driveways • Patios • Bridge Underpasses • Entrance Areas • Flooring in Stables • Sidewalks • Terraces • Garden Pathways • Pool Decks • Pedestrian Malls • Roof Gardens
COMPOSITION AND MANUFACTURE
Plaza Stone is made from a "no slump" concrete mix. Made under extreme pressure and high frequency vibrations, Plaza Stone has a compressive strength greater than 8000psi, a water absorption maximum of 5% and will meet or exceed ASTM C-936 and freeze-thaw testing per Section 8 of ASTM C-67. Heritage™ Series may not comply with ASTM C-67 freeze-thaw durability.
- 1. Excavate unsuitable, unstable or unconsolidated subgrade material and compact the area which has been cleared. Backfill and level with dense graded aggregate suitable for base material (typically 4 in. to 8 in. (101mm to 202mm) of compacted base for light vehicular and pedestrian traffic) or as otherwise directed by Site Engineer / Architect / Landscape Architect.
- 2. Place bedding course of washed sand conforming to the grading requirements of ASTM C-33 to a uniform depth of 1-11/2in. (25-38mm) screeded to the grade and profile required.
- 3. Install with joints approximately 1/8in. (3mm).
- 4. Where required, cut pave stones with an approved cutting device to fit accurately, neatly and without damaged edges.
- 5. Tamp pave stones with a plate compactor, uniformly level, true to grade and free of movement.
- 6. Spread sand to 1/8 in. (3mm) thickness over entire paving area. Heritage™ Series may require joint sand stabilization.
- 7. Make one more pass with plate compactor to fill joints with sand.
The Holland series offers the Old World charm of a simple shape where pavers can be installed in a variety of patterns to produce utilitarian or decorative pavement designs. Mixing these patterns with a combination of colors produces architectural effects limited only by the imagination. Holland is available in a range of paver heights to suit a variety of traffic conditions and base preparations, and in layer arrangements to facilitate mechanical installation.
- Light vehicular applications
- Made of durable concrete with iron oxide pigments which helps prevent fading from extended UV exposure. Meets or exceeds applicable requirements of ASTM C936 and C1782.
- Joints and surfaces meet ADA gap and lippage requirements
- Smooth surfaces and classical chamfers define each stone to create texture and visual structure with timeless appeal
- Versatile 2:1 shape easily forms stacked, runner, basketweave, and herringbone patterns